- 84 report alcohol abuse (33 report chronic alcohol abuse)
- 44 report developmental disability
- 82 report drug abuse (29 report chronic drug abuse)
- 55 report both drug and alcohol abuse
- 144 report mental illness (41 report chronic mental illness).
(These figures come from self-reported client intakes.)
In 2010, the Rescue Mission of Mahoning Valley begins its 117th year of service to the Valley. We cannot do everything, and we cannot do what we do alone. The challenge requires all of our efforts to meet the needs of the homeless in our Valley.